28.2.12

Milan Fashion Week/ Day 6

































So Milan Fashion Week/ Day 3...My day started at 7:00 ( I hate waking up early, but this time my alarm sounded like the sweetest melody). Shower, breakfast, make-up, neon trousers, floral shirt, high  heels...almost ready for the first fashion show of the day!

09:30  Dsquared! Oh my God...I couldn't get enough of this show! I am beeegging...when the lights were on, the song sounded so familiar! "Begging you" by Frankie Valli ,a stage turned up to a high school prom and the most beautiful models dressed up in 60's style, walking on the catwalk while holding a cigarette, were more than enough to wake me up for good! Unfortunately I couldn't take high quality pictures but you can always visit style.com

10:40  On the way to Giorgio Armani show...Besides the traffic problem ,we made it. We might missed the first show, but fortunately we were on time for the second one! Easy Chic was the title of his F/W 2013 collection. One picture, 2000 words! I think that the footage of this show is enough to give you a taste of what we saw on the catwalks! Orange and Pink were the dominant colors ( I am not mentioning the black, everyone knows that is his favorite), sequins, elongated jackets, and pleated pants worn with mutant fedoras and flat shoes.
( Anna Wintour spotted getting out from the first show, and Chiara Ferragni entering the second)

12:20 Time to grab a bite! The sunny, hot weather drove us at Rinascente's roof top! Having pasta and a glass of white wine with my best friend sounded perfect!

13:40 Off to via Pontaccio where the Gianfranco Ferre show took place. Stefano Citron and Federico Piaggi (last picture) presented an interesting collection. A series of assymetrical gowns made of satin caught  my attention. Each one was adorable and definitely wearable!

15:00 Being exhausted running from show to show in high heels we needed badly a cup of coffee! Cappuccino,girl's talking, and a walk at Castello Sforzesco was the perfect way to relax!

Time to sleep!
xxx
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...