29.2.12

Bright Colors












Milan Fashion Week - Day 6 - Outfit

Neon green, blue, floral, turquoise, and gold accessories, all mixed up! I couldn't choose something less colorful to wear in a day like this! Apart from the weather and the occasion, my mood plays a major role in what I pick to wear everyday! I was really in a good mood ,besides the fact that my BB battery dried out quite early, but thanks to my neon pants, my BF couldn't lose me from her sight! 

Pants  :  PINKO

Shirt  :  ZARA(new)

Jacket  : ASOS 

Bag  :  from UTOPIA

Jewelry  : all from ASOS 

Sunglasses  :  Bottega Veneta

Shoes  :  Lanvin
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THE LANVIN SHOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO CUTE!!!!!!!!love the whole style in general!
    beautiful
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...